...I am creating a rainbow today.
The colours are devine and is making me want to knit and knit some more.
It is Crystal Palace Mini Mochi and I think that it is the softest wool I have ever knitted with. This scarf will be the first to make it's way into the Christmas Present box (if Amelia doesn't claim it before then)
Mini Mochi is available from Yarn Over for those that may be interested in getting themselves a little colour onto their needles or hook.
For more colourful and creative spaces grab a cuppa and hop on over to Our Creative Spaces.
Jennie has also featured a little of my creative fix it skills on her blog today. Lucky me, three mentions on her blog in a week.
And one of my knits is featured over at Ingrids today (I am a popular girls today) Thanks so much girls.


Oh. my.
ReplyDeleteThat yarn is sublime. It must be lovely to watch a perfect rainbow appearing before your eyes.
Beautiful! Why did I lose my knitty mojo when you found yours? Can I blame you for my WIP pile that just sits there laughing at me every day as I try to ignore it?
ReplyDeleteOh that looks amazing, a bit of rainbow magic, love the knitting, love Posie
ReplyDeleteOh that wool is just gorgeous!! wow. Are you making a drop stitch patterned scarf? looks perfect for the wool :)
ReplyDeleteYou saying the colours are divine is not even the half of it! This is totally brilliant and you're doing such a wonderful job at it. I love it!
ReplyDeletesweetlimes.com/blog
Gorgeous. I have a feeling Amelia will be claiming it - perfect for a little girl on a winter day.
ReplyDeleteI love those balls of wool... where the colours keep popping up as you knit along! It looks great, very warm & cozy!
ReplyDeleteAmazing colours and lovely work
ReplyDeleteThat scarf looks stunning!!Everything is perfect, the colours, your knitting.
ReplyDeleteThis looks absolutely stunning!
ReplyDeleteDon't come near Sydney! Mollie will have to have it to go with her rainbow collection.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!
absolutely stunning, love it!
ReplyDeleteI am loving the way that scarf looks. So colorful and gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOh, that yarn is divine!
ReplyDeleteThe scarf is beautiful! And so is Kitty's new dress - it suits her perfectly!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful scarf. I love how cheery it is.
ReplyDelete