My creative space this week has been a busy one.
Knitting into the wee hours of the morning while I watch men in lycra ride around the sites and hills of France.
Off the needles is a beanie for a friend. I recieved a picture and after searching for a pattern I descided to design it myself. It had too much slouch first attempt - so this is attempt two.
I will knit it again soon, a friend saw it yesterday and has asked for one too.
The second knit off of the needles is a beanie for my cousin. You may recall this one that I knitted for her at the beginning of her Chemo treatement. Well she lives in it and requested another in black and a little smaller.
All details can be found here and here.
On another note - all photos were taken by myself and reminded me of a post that Kate did about taking product photos. lets just say there were quiet a few close ups of ears, noses and eyes and lets not forget the toilet and the wall.





Love the beret, would love to knit one myself if you have the time to write the pattern out... :)
ReplyDeleteHa! I was thinking the same thing. Except your pics look great. The beanies are gorgeous. The countdown must really be on now. x
ReplyDeleteThat slouch beanie is gorgous. You did a great job - making and photograghing!
ReplyDeleteI am not a beanie on me fan but I love that slouch beanie!!
ReplyDeleteyou did awesome with your pics Kylie ♥
Beautiful Kylie. The slouch design, colour and those buttons too are just gorgeous, what a lucky friend. xo
ReplyDeleteLoving both the hats! Especially the slouchy one, and the black one looks great too. Your much better at taking photos of yourself than I am, I always end up pulling a weird face or chopping some part of the knitted project off!
ReplyDeleteGreat hats!
ReplyDeleteI love your hats especially the grey slouchy one!! Would you be willing to share your pattern?? Would love to knit this for myself and would be great for Christmas pressie's!!xx
ReplyDeleteI love your beanies! Have had a few seriously bad hair days lately and am thinking this is my only option (cheaper than going to the hairdresser!).
ReplyDeleteAhh, I know those pictures well :)
ReplyDeleteYou've been busy! And the hats look gorgeous!
Fantastic work!
ReplyDeleteWell done hope it keeps them warm
ReplyDelete