They have sold up most of their house and belongings and have taken the plunge for her husbands work. Such a brave move. I sat one night not long before they left and googled where they were headed.
FREEZING is what comes to mind - oh my -20 degrees is the maximum daytime temperature during the height of winter and a beautiful summers day is as cold as it gets here in Brisbane, BRRRRRR.
So with that I decided that they would find room for a lovely hand knit each and got to work.
I knitted this loop cowl
and a little sister for the little sister. The third one I will blog a little later when I get a photo of Baden in his.
Hoping that this helps to keep them warm. Hope to see you in three years to defrost.
Please follow the links to pattern and yarn details if interested.



What a lovely friend you are making such snuggly pressies! Such a huge adventure for them!! Hope all is lovely in your world. Catch up soon :) x
ReplyDeleteWow! That will be freezing. That will take some time to adjust to. But what a fun and exciting move. Love the knits!
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing! After a stint away from the craft world due to life overload with Uni I have been working my way through your blog. I am sure your friends will love the knits and that they will be treasured! How far south might this posting be?
ReplyDeleteYou are an amazing friend!!
ReplyDelete