ohhhhhh pretty! so pretty! You were right to go alone :)
you know i've got my fingers crossed. x
hehe, who needs a reason hey? ;)Cannot wait to see your creations.
gorgeous colours! I can't wait to see what you make with them.
Too funny! Nobody stopped me getting 10 balls from Bendigo recently either...!
Did you go to Gab's without me??? I wouldn't have stopped you but might have offered some encouragement. hehehe
ohhhhhh pretty! so pretty! You were right to go alone :)
ReplyDeleteyou know i've got my fingers crossed. x
ReplyDeletehehe, who needs a reason hey? ;)
ReplyDeleteCannot wait to see your creations.
gorgeous colours! I can't wait to see what you make with them.
ReplyDeleteToo funny! Nobody stopped me getting 10 balls from Bendigo recently either...!
ReplyDeleteDid you go to Gab's without me??? I wouldn't have stopped you but might have offered some encouragement. hehehe
ReplyDelete