Baden requested a new beanie (he really did need one as a joint effort with his father last year, we managed to felt his beanie to fit the teddies of the house)
I let him go through the yarn stash and choose the colours that he would like.
"I'll have BLUE!"
He loves it, keeps him warm and he will wear it as he feels that he had a part in making it (if you call walking past asking if it was finished and requesting that I "knit faster Mumma" as helping)
Yarn and other details here.
Blogger have gone and changed on me again. Does anyone know how I add labels to the posts.




What a treasure of a little man! He looks rather chuffed in his gorgeous new beanie :) x
ReplyDeleteReally cute beanine and great colour choice! My Little Man needs a new Mum beanie too and my Little Lady needs mittens....by the time they are done it will be next winter...
ReplyDeleteHi Kylie, Thanks for your comments. It seems we are both pumping out the headwear at the moment. I just love that hats are so quick...especially crochet ones. The beret you made for your friend is just gorgeous... will we be seeing the pattern written up on Ravelry? I just added labels to my last post and edited a previous one to add labels - the label box is below the text box for your blog entry. Cheers, Cath
ReplyDelete