Friday, July 22, 2011

{this moment}

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.-soulemama


I know that these posts are meant to be word free - but it needs explanation.  
This is a photo of a tent in our backyard.  If it was warmer out there I know that there would be two little people who would love nothing more than to sleep out  in it.
This is a photo of them inside it reading stories with torches before bed.
(Not sure how much reading was occuring?  But they were having fun and lots of laughter and lots of "Don't shine it in my eyes" was occuring)

3 comments:

  1. I was going to say isn't it abit cold for all that!!!
    But just for fun sounds waaay more sensible :-)
    Have a great weekend
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete
  2. we used to love camping in the backyard when we were kids. We would have competitions to see who would have to go into the house first. Good times!

    ReplyDelete