the Brisbane bucket that is...
We are on the move again - I am up to my eye balls in removal information and paper work at the moment + add in schools this move and there has been very little blogging and craft time happening.
I am going to start making a list - The Brisbane Bucket List.
Out and Wild: Daisy Hill Koala Sauntury, Botenical Gardens, Mt Coottha, Beach???, Strawberry Picking
Carnival of Flowers
City Living: GOMA, Picnic at South Bank, Riverfire,
Holiday: Rainbow Beach, Harvey Bay, Home
Eating: Montrachet; eccobistro; Urbanerestaurant; The Crosstown Eating House
Catching up: CM girls, all the wonderful friends we have made here.
If you have any ideas for me please let me know and I will add them - I already think that we need a posting back so I can do them all:)
Promise that I will get around to commenting, crafting and blogging soon. There will be another list coming in the near future, the: 'things to make to keep us warm' list.
Things to keep you warm? Does this mean you might be moving to Canberra?
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your final weeks, and the bucket list. There's so much to see in Brisbane
If you make it to the Carnival of Flowers, be sure to look me up. I'll be painting in the front window of a shop in the main street (Lemon-cello) each day from 17th-25th (that's a long time, hope I haven't overcommitted!) from 10-2pm. Cross fingers the weather will be good. I love Carnival time!
ReplyDelete