Where on earth has the year gone???
We are now 5 weeks from moving. Have I started any Christmas preparations??? NO
Have I started packing??? NO
I have alot to do in the next few weeks.
I am hoping that this Christmas Planner will help me out.
I purchased the PDF file from The Organised Housewife and hoping that with her help I might be organised (we can always dream)
I have also made a section for the move. So everything can be together and get lost together.
Did you follow along with any of the Buy Nothing New Month in blogland. I am thinking of joining the BNNM a month late, better late then never. My aim for the month is not to buy anything new when it comes to Christmas presents, there are some things that I will have to buy for the men in my life (that is a whole other story that I may share one day) But I know that I have enough fabric in my stash to make all of the girls in the family a little dress and thinking pj's for the boys. I am also going to go through and use up pantry and freezer and fridge items, that includes all or most of the condiments. It all helps in the packing and unpacking that will occur here in 5 weeks (eeekkkkk!)
If you would like your own little Christmas Elf to help you along the way - they are $14.95 and I think that it is the best money I have spent in a long time - I have done nothing - but feel so organised. Organised Housewife: Christmas Planner
I am also going to join in with The Christmas Challenge.




I think I am organised , but I will check out that link too.
ReplyDeleteI think we did buy nothing new month without knowing about it. But farmer Bren is busting for a proper ukelele and I really need some wool. Desperately. So we will be buying new this week I think.
ReplyDeleteAnd we don;t do Christmas so I am not worried about that thank goodness.
Good luck with your planning. The calender sounds ace.
Sounds like a fun little tool.
ReplyDeleteI am with you on the being unready to go - I was just saying to DH we need to get the Christmas cards done so people get our new address.
Five weeks!! Oh my! ANd you're thinking of Christmas too...what a girl!! Hoping everything is coming together smoothly for you and let me know if you need a hand :) xx
ReplyDelete