We have spent the week at home, enjoying each others company (cough cough). It was lovely to just spend some one-on-one time together (on the couch) and spend time getting well.
This little man doesn't really require any toys. He makes his own fun.
May I introduce you to
Fireman Sam (complete with a toilet brush as his hose, nice)
Sportacus
Octonauts, to you launch bay
and Bob, cleaning the shower
and the new app on my phone.Joining in with PaisleyJade's Things I'm Loving Meme.
What a great imagination he has - too cute..
ReplyDeleteJodie :)
Loving the pictures, very cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the fireman sam get-up even if the hygiene aspect is a little concerning with the toilet brush:)
ReplyDeleteYou should be really proud of the imaginations you have fostered - imagination is such an important childhood development and one to be encouraged. You seem such a wonderful mother! I just love to see the pictures and really wish I took more :).
ReplyDeleteHe has great imagination , one day he may become the prime minister love grandpa and grandma xoooo
ReplyDeleteYay, my son still puts baskets on his head, they're just so funny, love Posie
ReplyDeletePS check out my blog, you're a giveaway winner!!