Wednesday, November 2, 2011

{Wordless Wednesday} Spotting Whales



Joining in with Faith Hope & a whole lotta love's Wordless Wednesday.

----------------------------------------------
Not alot to say here.  These giant creatures of the sea were amazing and I am so glad that we have managed to see them whilst on the east coast of Austalia.

4 comments:

  1. I would love to go whale watching but I don't like boats very much. I need to be close enough to see land I can swim to just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had an amazing day. We were supposed to go whale watching Fraser Island but it was too rough to take Ginger out on the boat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOLEST pictures ever! I love whales and can't imagine getting to see them in real life (not in an aquarium). What a great experience for your kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great photos of Amelia and Baden , memories they will always remember love grandpa and Grandma oxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete