Tuesday, November 15, 2011

{pinterest make me challenge} Coin Purse

The first of the handmade Christmas gifts are completed.

I came across a challenge last week on Blossom Heart's Blog and thought why not.  I have 1000's of things pinned on Pinterest and I it have become my biggest time waster since it's invention.  I lay in bed and pin from my iphone when I should be falling asleep (and I wonder why my husband won't buy me an ipad for Christmas)

The pattern for these is from Gabby's blog.  My version has a little mistake in them (I am only fairly new to this crocheting thing)  I think that they look great though and are just big enough to hold in your hand or pocket and keep your money safe in your bag for tuckshop.


These girls have been fantastic for my little miss and I really like the idea of the buddy systems in schools.  Fingers crossed that Amelia meets some lovely girls next year that she can look up to.
Ravelled

Joining in with the Pinterest Make Me Challenge over at Mummy to Five

9 comments:

  1. So pretty Kylie. I am currently avoiding pinterest atm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rainbow effect of it! I really cant crochet, but would love to learn one day!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those are so cute, and the yarn looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!! I want to learn how to crochet sometime... I love seeing all the different things people crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!
    Try having pinterest on phone and ipad - many a night or early morning pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are just so incredibly cute, the colours and everything just work so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a pinterest junkie too! What a great idea, to actually make stuff you pin. These little purses are very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are just too cute! I'm so with you on this Pinterest addiction - so many pins :-P I think this Pinterest challenge sounds great.

    ReplyDelete