Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Don't...

...stand still around here at the moment.  You may be put into a bag, thrown out, rehomed or popped in the Charity bin.

With every move comes the clean up.  I am being ruthless this time.  On the hit list this week is the acrylic wool and the linen cupboard.

I did not take a before photo but I am very happy with my after result.


I have a cupboard like this one here.  Infact, it could easily be mine.  More on that later.  It only felt like yesterday that we were packing up and moving to Brisbane, that is until you come across how much the little people have grown in the time we have been here.

Joining in with the fun over at Tinniegirl and failing to visiting all that is on the list.  How is everyone else going?
Tinniegirl Blogtoberfest 2011




1 comment:

  1. Great tidy cupboard, doesn't it feel great to tidy things up? I always love how my cupboards look when they're tidied...feels so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete