Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday Snippets {Blogtoberfest Day 9}

Joining in with Tinniegirl's Sunday Snippets this Sunday.


A quick photo at a playcentre during a birthday celebration

 A painting on a wall at the local cafe. 

 Face painted after a trip to Bunnings

Riding the bike without training wheels (and racing Dad to the finish line)

Hope that you have all had a lovely, relaxing weekend and ready for another week.

6 comments:

  1. A lovely Sunday! you are game Bunnings on Sunday :o
    We go Friday nights ;) so quiet and the whole garden section to myself *bliss*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't join in with Blogtoberfest this year, first time I have missed it but I am just not keeping up with blogging and visiting blogs lately!! Your hair looks GORGEOUS by the way

    ReplyDelete
  3. That painting is a Banksy copy. Banksy is a graffiti artist from the UK. I have a print of this same painting hanging in my office. The original has the saying "there is always hope" on it as well. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're about to tackle no training wheels x 2 - any tips??

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE a barefoot dad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE a barefoot DAD

    ReplyDelete