Friday, February 18, 2011

Tea for Two

A quick little gift to give to a little friend today when we were invited around to her place for a playdate to celebrate her birthday. 

She recieved a few little play cooking things and a wooden tea set, so I thought that these would go down a treat and with only 30mintues to whip something up I am quiet proud of them.


I used a tea bag as a pattern and managed to cut, sew, wrap and get out the door to pick Amelia up from school. I see a trip to Spotlight on the cards next week to get some more cream felt so I can make some up for Baden and Amelia, there were a few tears shed when he worked out that they were not coming home.

Have a good weekend everyone,  I am off to checkout the BOM site and work out if we can manage a camping trip in without getting wet this weekend.

7 comments:

  1. oh my, they are so cute. I have to make some!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! But now I think you need the Ric raC pattern for the sodtie tea pot and cup ;)

    Jealous of your camping getaway. I feel like every weekend is a frenzy of house renovation here with no end in sight :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just gorgeous Kylie!!!

    Great Job!!!

    Have fun camping this weekend - if it;s not too wet..

    Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a dear gift. No wonder your son wanted to take them home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too, too cute! What a clever cookie you are :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh those are SOOOO darn cute! If only I could sew haha. Love them, bet the little miss loved them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. genius!! i have to remember this one! bookmarked! xo m.

    ReplyDelete