Baden missed out in the knits department last year and I made myself a promise that I would knit him more this year.
The wonderful Becky picked up a bag (10balls) of discontinued 10ply cotton before Christmas and send me half of the bag. Isn't she the sweetest friend to have. Becky and I meet through a friend whilst we were both living in Wagga, little did we know that we already chatted on a forum to each other and we will be sharing a room at SIT in just over a month.
She also set a challenge. To see who would finish the vest first. She was the winner, pop over and check out the vest that she knitted for her little man.
Thanks so much Becky. You are a wonderful friend, see you soon.
All the pattern and yarn details can be found on Ravelry
Love your finished vest :) March is getting close so I am looking forward to a catch up in person!
ReplyDeleteHas B had a haircut recently? I have to book Blue in for his first haircut and I keep putting it off...
I love the colours and it really suits your little boy. Lovely work Kylie.
ReplyDeleteHe looks sooo handsome! And what a whale of a time he must have had in that rain!!! Such lovely colours. Hope you're having a wonderful week so far :) x
ReplyDelete