I am glad that we did. We have two little ones who have picked up the vomity bug that is getting around.
We still managed to camp out, on the lounge room floor, instead of in the tent under the stairs and watched DVD's and ABC2 (how good is that channel when you need it) sipping on cool water and lemonade and eating sliced apples.
They are slowly on the mend. Amelia had a home day today to get over it and has been enjoying doing the next letter in her Reading Eggs. If you have little ones check it out. It is a fantastic program run in lots of lower primary schools and helps in the fundamentals of reading and phonics. It is an initiative of ABC and is available on trial for a 6 week period. We will be purchasing it when the trail is up, as even Baden is enjoying it.
Oh the poor little loves! ANd poor Mumma!! Hope you're getting some serious knitting time though. Wishing you a lovely (and hopefully healthy) week :) x x
ReplyDeleteIt's horrible when little ones are sicks, poor little things. I hope they get better soon. :)
ReplyDeleteI love that Amelia is still smiling, in spite of being ill.
ReplyDeleteThose reading eggs sound good. I might look into them.
Oh no! Poor little things. I hope they are much better soon. I'm going to check out that egg thing. I've never heard of it.
ReplyDeleteHope you are all well again and enjoyed your camping with a difference . Love Grandpa and Grandma ooxxx
ReplyDelete