I have found another (clear throat) ADDICTION.
Becky mentioned the other day that she was a little hooked and enjoying it. Without a second thought I managed to get an invite from Elissa and I was in creating boards and pinning.
It is GREAT.
I have managed to clean up not only my desk but also the favourites that I have been saving on my computer are now all here in one place - how great is that for orgainisation?
One of my favourite things is the ability to pin anything from anywhere (by adding a little tab to your tool bar) I had a few cut outs of ideas the other day and they are now gone and replaced with pins on pinterest.
And because a blog post is not complete without a few pictures here are a few favourites at the moment...
Let me know if you are pinning, I would love to follow you. If you too would like to PIN - send me a message with your email and I will send you an invite.



Oh yes please!!! I've seen this flying around a bit lately and am super keen! Love your piccies...those blankets look gorgeous!! You are such a sweetheart for offering to make one. That granny square one is beautiful but looks rather involved. Would the dottie angel one by easier? So glad to hear the munchkins are on the mend and that you've escaped unscathed. Catch up next week ? x
ReplyDeleteI love pinterest! It is so easy to use and means I never forget any inspiration or where I found it.
ReplyDeleteI love Pintrest!!! It has made my (blogging) life ever so more colorful and inspirational
ReplyDeleteAlex