Thursday, February 17, 2011

No-one told me...

...that crocheting was addictive,

...that I would spend endless hours looking at Ravelry

...that I would be dreaming of colour combinations when I should be sleeping

...that I would be staying up way past my bedtime...

In my Creative Space this week is a little more hooking.  For more Creative Spaces and hours of inspiration head over to Kootoyoo

11 comments:

  1. Those squares look gorgeous!
    Lol I can certainly relate to dreaming of colour combos when I should be sleeping! Crochet is majorly addictive ~ all I can say is enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha! I love that brown pink and blue together! great choice of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CROCHET IS TOTALLY ADDICTIVE!!!!!!
    There, better late than never.
    And WOW, that is one gorgeous colour combination you've got going on. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This colour combination is perfect!
    Who knew brown could look this fresh!
    I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like it is going to be a beautiful blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. tust me when I say this "I know I know I know!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous Kylie!!! I'm loving the brown, pink and blue combo - very sweet..

    Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those squares are amazing! Such awesome colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh they are STUNNING!! .... I wish I could crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks stunning! You a certainly a granny square whiz!! Such a timeless combo of colours. Clever girl :) x

    ReplyDelete