Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Crochet Blanket

A little love on its way out to Laidley Kindergarten.

When I heard that this Kinder had muddy waters through there Kinder my heart broke.  I know first hand how hard it is to establish a centre and the years it takes to collect and make resources.


Hoping that this little blanket will bring a much needed smile to some little ones when they eventually get back into their centre, they have started the year in the High School Hall.
Pattern is Summer Garden Granny by Lucy of Attic24 and used left over yarn.  A great stashbuster, I might have to do some more and get rid of some of the yarn that I have lying around here.

4 comments:

  1. Oh it's lovely and so thoughtful of you (as always!). May very well have to commision you to make a blanket for Poppet's big girl bed for Winter....Argh!! I here you cry!! Am trying to get my scanner to work to send you the pattern but alas it has other ideas. I'll keep trying :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's really lovely of you Kylie, well done! Are you just sending it to them or is there something organised to restock the kindy with lovely goods?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly beautiful!
    Any kid would be happy wrapped up in that!

    ReplyDelete