Yesterday I had a bake up in the kitchen as it was raining outside and the temp had dropped allowing me to use the oven and not cook myself in the process.
I found a recipe that makes 120+ on Frills in the hills (it is getting around blogland at the moment though - thanks Retromummy for the tip off)
My batch made 137.
Now all I have to do is hide them from my cookie monster (aka Baden) and enjoy a few before he wakes and finds them on the bench or on top of the microwave - he seems to be able to sniff them out where ever I hide them.
I also think that these will make a great fete item come September.
woahhh, now that's alot of cookies there Kylie!
ReplyDeleteenjoy ♥
Mmmm, they look really good! I think I am going to have to make some soon. :)
ReplyDeletei love cookies ... especially at night with milk before bed. will have to give these a try!
ReplyDeleteoh we love that recipe!! been making it for years. My hubby makes a batch every couple of weeks for the school lunch boxes...so easy and they taste good too.
ReplyDelete