Sunday, April 11, 2010

An Outback Milo

Taking a driving holiday gave me the chance to do a little knitting. 

I finished a three month old Milo for my cousin's little man while out at Charleville.  These photos are of it preblocked (I had to take the chance while I had it to, to get a photo of it with an old Austin)


I did the owl cable this time around and love the result.


 

8 comments:

  1. Oh Stop :o You put me & my little Milo to shame! Mind you - I've been busy Quilting today instead ;)

    I love the Owl cable, maybe I should do that one next LOL... love your photos from Charleville

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knitting and a driving holiday sound like a perfect mix, unless of course you are knitting while actually driving. that could be dangerous!
    I love the milo. The colour is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Kylie! Gee your fingers move fast...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour and the owl cable. I am doing the horseshoe on my current Milo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous Kylie! I love that shade of blue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute is that! And I agree it is a beautiful shade of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. After noticing you on my blog a couple of weeks ago I thought I'd come over and say hi! Love the knitting, esp. the owl cable. The holiday looked like loads of fun.

    ReplyDelete