What a magic trip! Gorgeous photos...can't wait to hear the details. Pop into my blog when you have a chance...I have a little pressie for you. Hope all is well :)
Looks like you all had fun. I now have the Slim Dusty Charleville song in my head....
My hubby heads up this way quite often. Wish I could drive around Australia like he does. Looks like you had fun and got lots of knittin done too.
Looks fantastic Kylie!!
What a magic trip! Gorgeous photos...can't wait to hear the details. Pop into my blog when you have a chance...I have a little pressie for you. Hope all is well :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you all had fun. I now have the Slim Dusty Charleville song in my head....
ReplyDeleteMy hubby heads up this way quite often. Wish I could drive around Australia like he does. Looks like you had fun and got lots of knittin done too.
ReplyDeleteLooks fantastic Kylie!!
ReplyDelete