Plum Puddings! Look at these - Fit in your hot little hand. And best of all they will not add inches to your waist line! See told you I was hooked on making food at the moment.
These little puddings are gorgeous!!!! You're so clever when it comes to all of this food making Kylie can't wait to see what you craft up next on your menu..
my goodness you really are hooked! everything you make has been turning out just so so cute! keep it up and you will have an entire grocery store full of your fun foods!
Re. Wrap-and-Go-Skirt, I took about 4 inches out from the middle, graduating up to the waist line, so the waist size stayed the same. Hope that makes sense!
This looks great Kylie!
ReplyDeleteVery festive which is fitting with Christmas only 26 days away.
Yum, looks good enough to eat and it's so cute! I should ask Jayden if he liked the taste of it. ^_^
ReplyDeleteKylie you are on a food making frenzy. You should start selling them
ReplyDeleteLoving the food series! Wish I had time to learn to crochet to make them too!
ReplyDeleteThese little puddings are gorgeous!!!! You're so clever when it comes to all of this food making Kylie can't wait to see what you craft up next on your menu..
ReplyDeleteJodie :)
Kylie these are so sweet! I love that they won't add unwanted inches too.
ReplyDeletemy goodness you really are hooked! everything you make has been turning out just so so cute! keep it up and you will have an entire grocery store full of your fun foods!
ReplyDeleteCute little puddings, and not fattening at all!
ReplyDeleteRe. Wrap-and-Go-Skirt, I took about 4 inches out from the middle, graduating up to the waist line, so the waist size stayed the same. Hope that makes sense!
These look so fun...i bet the kids just love to play with them
ReplyDeleteahhhh so cute! I think I have that pattern from a handmade magazine last year! love all the food you're churning out!
ReplyDeleteCorrie:)
Just gorgeous Kylie.
ReplyDeleteMy girls have seen your last few posts and put an order in for me to make some.
ahhhh i love it:) all you food is making me hungry!!
ReplyDeleteI love this. I made several [knitted]puddings last year and it was lovely opening the Christmas box last week and discovering them again.
ReplyDeleteCute as! Love it :-)
ReplyDelete