Yarn: Cleckheaton Country 8ply
Needles: 5mm
Started: November 1st 2008
Started: November 1st 2008
Finished: November 10th 2008
And another little piece of Pink goodness - After seeing Jodie's knit on her blog the other day I could not help but cast it on.
It really is teeny tiny - but I do think that it looks cute on Strawberry Shortcake, so Amelia might just get it in among her Christmas gifts. I think that I will do some for charity knitting though - as it really did not take very long ans looks super cute.
Needles: 4mm
Started: November 8th 2008
Started: November 8th 2008
Finished: November 10th 2008
I know that it is only the beginning of the week - but there is so much to do between now and Friday. We have a wedding to attend on Saturday (which I still need to make the guest book for) We are heading to Tim's parents on Sunday - so that means that some of the sewing gifts have to be completed. A new born may be born while we are away, so I really should have that gift ready.
And I have been featured over on Kobie and Jemma's Blog Ollie Rose
Well, not me exactly - the little knitted dress that I made the other week. Go and check it out.


Cute Pink Things - I have added them to my Rav queue!
ReplyDeleteLove all the pink goodies - especially that super cute dolls bonnet. Hope you manage to get everything done this week!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how small that hat is Kylie.
ReplyDeleteLove the neck cozy - very park-practical, keeps you warm but won't get in the way.
Love the neck cosy - so you decided not to wait for Stash to come out? I jumped over to Ollie Rose - it's so lovely when you get a feature on someone else's blog : )
ReplyDeleteThats the cutest little dolls hat, looks perfext on strawberry shortcake.
ReplyDeleteThat neck cosy looks great, will keep you nice and warm next winter