Friday, November 14, 2008

A break from Christmas Crafting!

We are heading to a wedding on the weekend and Amelia is going to help out and hand out bubbles and fans to the guests. As the colours for everything in the wedding is Red, White and Black I thought that it would be a little odd with Amelia wearing a Pink dress.

I had seen a dress that I liked here and here and remembered Novy mentioning that Sandi Hendersons Analise dress was similar to what she had made.

So with that information under my belt I ducked over to Crafty Mamas and bought it. Five days later I present to you...

Well a sneak peak anyway.

I will take lots of photos at the wedding tomorrow.

Now to find some shoes and make something to go in her hair (cause pink just won't cut it)

5 comments:

  1. Oh I can just tell that the dress is gorgeous! I can't wait to see the whole thing. Enjoy the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From that little sneak peek, I too can tell it is going to look really sweet and gorgeous.

    Hope you have a fantastic time at the wedding and I want to see lots of pics ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, need more pics! It looks gorgeous from this snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh cant wait to see the rest of the dress, i love the material.
    I'm sure she will look adorable today

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see the pictures - it looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete