I'm cooking breakfast! How do you have your Eggs? And would you like one piece of Bacon or two? All cooked on the BBQ.
Tim said that it was very clever - but he likes his eggs scrabbled - now there's a challenge for me!The idea came from here - I am still having issues converting American patterns to English crochet - so I just sort of winged it and made it up as I went.
oh WOW Kylie all the food is AMAZING!!! I do wish I could crochet, it just doesn't click with me each time mum tries to teach me!!! Those wedding photos are so gorgeous, your kiddy winks are super cute, the dress AND the cake is fabulous!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMMMMMMMMMM, two bacons please! XXxx
ReplyDeleteKylie your food is looking great.
ReplyDeleteoh good lord...way too cute for words!
ReplyDeleteThis is jsut as cute! I love the traditional English breakfast and this reminds me of that.
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that!!!?? I wouldn't mind that for breakfast!! Love the egg and the tomato - yummy =]
ReplyDeleteYummo! I should come to your house for breakfast one day. Could you crochet a stack of blueberry pancakes too?
ReplyDelete