Amelia was invited to a little friends 2nd birthday on the weekend. A little boy - oh I love little boys but since mine is only little at the moment I don't really know what a 2 year old little man would like.
After a little head scratching I made this...
what a great idea! I am sure he will love it.
ReplyDeleteLooks great Kylie a perfect gift
ReplyDeletePerfect pressie for a 2 year old. Love the tool fabric!
ReplyDeletehow very cute! i love the fabric...cutting out those tools would make great appliques on t-shirts too!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! And perfect for a 2yo boy. I know both my boys at that age loved pretending to fix stuff (even if they were really breaking it!)
ReplyDeleteOh, that is a great gift for a 2 year old. I am sure he will love it!
ReplyDeleteI just love it :) I know that both my daughter and my son would love it too!
ReplyDeleteI think that any 2 year old boy would be VERY happy with a haul like that. They're lovely. I had a scroll down a few posts while I was here. The skirts for Amelia are beautiful. My little girl has been on a skirt run lately too. I can almost make them in my sleep now! With that being said it's nice to have a little doll to dress up and play with! Jen
ReplyDeletePerfect! I am sure the little guy loved it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! A two year old boy would love it - I know mine would he is always picking up DH's tools (which happen to be left around).
ReplyDeleteSusan
Instantly, the phrase "Tim, 'The Toolman', Taylor" popped into my head. Too, too sad, but the tool belt is brilliant ; )
ReplyDelete