Well I have a bad case of sockitis happening here! Have started two sets of which one of each is still sitting on the needles unfinished and not keeping anyones feet warm.
So in the hope of getting one set finished on Tim's feet I made myself a little bag to carry them in and not get tangled and recked in the bottom of my daily bag with all the other bits and pieces I seem to have lost in the bottom!

The pattern is available free from Crazy Lanea
The fabric is Aunty Cookie and was purchased from Meet Me at Mikes last year. I love it and would love to get my hands on some more.
Perfect fabric for a knitting bag!! Love the grab bag design.
ReplyDeleteKylie, that bag is great and that Aunty cookie fabric is one of my favorites. Check out her etsy shop.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great fabric! I'm glad you like the pattern.
ReplyDeleteI love the sock bag, what a great idea! I've got serious second sock syndrome at the moment, I'm still in the middle of knitting some Father's Day socks...
ReplyDeleteLovely bag there Kylie, this sockitus must be catching, I have two socks that don't match - my aim is to have it completed by next winter :)
ReplyDeleteSweet bag - and that fabric is just perfect for it.
ReplyDeleteLet me know if you do make one of those dollhouses - I'd love to see how it turns out.
Georgous little bag - the fabric is PERFECT!!
ReplyDeleteCute little bag for your socks and I can see why you want more.....
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous! Perfect fabric for such a cute bag.
ReplyDeleteOh, how I love this bag's fabric. I didn't have the chance to study it much the other day. It's lovely. It completely captures my approach to knitting!
ReplyDeleteDon't forget to post about the booties! They were brilliant and you were robbed, I tell ya, robbed!
ReplyDeleteoh this bag is gorgeous I love the fabric too. Re changing your blog, it is quite easy, I google for free backgrounds but if you pop over to Leni & Rose there are great tips there every Tuesday on how to change your blog. I waited nearly 2 years before I started playing. Adding a photo to your header is quite easy, go to Layout then to the Header edit and upload a photo but you must make sure your photo is the right size first and I do this by just constantly cutting down the photo and then trying it until I am happy, good luck! it is easy
ReplyDelete