Thursday, October 23, 2008

Making a list and checking it twice!

As I promised myself, I now present you with the list - I hope that I am actually able to manage half of these things - if not, I will be buying handmade from someone to make myself feel a little better about not getting things made myself.

Tim - humm - maybe I will wrap up his socks for him. He has plans of making us a camping trailer next year - So I think that I will get him the how-to book that he has seen.

Washer and Library bag for Kinder x 2
Kindy bag
Dress
Skirt and Matching Tops x 4
Skorts and Matching tops x 1
MellyandMe bag
Crochet Blanket for dolls
Tshirt and Short sets
Knitted Beanies x 2
Knitted Slippers
Shirt with MM print appliqué x 2
Knitted Tea Cosy x 3 (finished 1)
Tissue Holder and Needle Case
Knitted Bag
Appliquéd Onesie/Tee x 2
Crayon Roll
Knitted Washers x 6 and handmade soap
Knitted Fruit and Vegetables
Knitted Neck Cozy
Handmade Jam and Relish
Make, Address, Send Christmas Cards
Write and Email Christmas Letter
Blanket stitch around Santa for Baden's Christmas Sack


and a few random things that I would like to get done before Christmas

Finish Tim's Socks Now mine because they are too small for him (opps!)
New skirts for ME

Links will be added when I get a chance and I am sure that I will add to this list as I think of other things that I would like to do. Am going to aim to have a few things crossed off each week - lets see how I go.

On that - I am going to give myself a little blogging break. I really really need to make a start on said list. We leave for holidays on the 9th December - so I really dont have that much time up my sleeve and would like to have most of this done before then (that being said I will have use of Mum and Grandma's machines)

8 comments:

  1. Good luck Kylie! That is a good sized list, so can understand why you might have a blogging break. Can't wait to see all your beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a to-do list! But, a fun job to have :) I'm sure if I listed mine on paper it would totally scare me, lol! And, Christmas really is right around the corner! oh...I'm thinking I need to go get started right now! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck with your list! It looks very long to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to keep track of your xmas to do list on your blog. I remember you doing something like this last year.... I really must get my act together and write a list up myself..

    Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, that list made me snort. I know you said it was ambitious but, Hell's Bells! I'm just going to sit back and admire your energy, particularly if you do manage half of this list before the 9th December.

    Good luck with the nappy promotions; or should we just codename it yarn fund? As for the bendy stuff, I'll do a quick trip to Faye's but I might take you up on that.

    The Children's Medical Research Institute Christmas Fair may well provide you with alternate gift opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an impressive list indeed. Here's hoping you can tick them off the list quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes thats quite a list, cant wait to see some of the finished products

    ReplyDelete