Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Christmas Planning!

Can you believe that it is only 64 days till Christmas - where on earth has this year gone.

I have to get organized for Christmas. I had huge plans at the beginning of the year to start a list of what I was going to make through the year and be ready - Humm I am far from ready, I seriously think I need another 9 months...

So - I am going to update the list and print it out and will leave it somewhere that I will see it on a daily basis. (will also pop it on here so I can cross things off and update it - just so I can prove to you all that I will not get anything done and I am dreaming!)

But at the moment I am chasing this little man around the house, he is almost 9 months old and on the move! He is commando crawling and rolling everywhere, it is so cute - but boy he is going to be fast when he finds his knees.
And Amelia is learning to ride her bike - She is doing so well and we are both so proud of her.

8 comments:

  1. Good Luck! Getting those things checked off my list seem to be getting harder and harder but then again I keep adding to it in my head...I dare not write anymroe down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie he is so cute! And go Amelia! Love the pom pom handle bars :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 64 days! Yikes!

    I have not even written a list yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG kylie your kids are growing up so fast and so gorgeous. great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't even thought about Chsitams unti this week!!
    Kylie Baden is gorgeous - it's been ages since you posted a pic of him and suddenly he's all grownup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful boy you have there!!! How lucky you are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our little guy was a commando crawler too. I wish he still was! He's only 8 and he's up to my shoulder! Jen

    ReplyDelete