When I went to visit my friend yesterday in hospital and she had already left I though that I would knit up a little wash cloth. I would like to make a few of these. They are so quick and only took a few hours watching tv last night.

Yarn: Down to Earth #141b - Spotlight (Bamboo)
Needles: 4 mm
Started: October 19th 2008
Started: October 19th 2008
Finished: October 19th 2008
This looks like something that I could knit. I bought a pattern for a child's toy the other day. At the rate that I'm learning to knit I will be wrapping it up for my daughters 39th birthday! Jen
ReplyDeleteKylie, bummer if I knew you knitted these I would have gotten you to make me a few (paid of course) but I have just gotten a seller from Made It to make me some for christmas gifts.
ReplyDeleteI've made a dishcloth from Lincraft bamboo yarn and it's great - I use it for wiping down surfaces and it dries really quickly and still looks as good as when I first knit it!
ReplyDelete