So here is my entry - I have knitted these before and they are super cute. Saartje's Booties
As it turns out the judges must prefer pale lemon lace booties over these! I also placed two cross stitches in and received 1st place (cross stitch smaller than 30cm) and 2nd (cross stitch larger than 30cm) Although it could also be classed as 1st and 2nd last as there was only three cross stitches in total at the show.
So Kate and I have decided that now that we know what classes there are we are going to attempt to place an entry into each of the categories. (note to self - remember to keep ball bands) Humm - I wonder why craft is dwindling in numbers at the show. Go and check out Kate's entry - I am thinking that I might have to make one or two of these for Christmas presents for the Grannies.
Gorgeous booties. I love your knitting but you already know that :)
ReplyDeleteAnd the cross stitch is amazing. I have one project from about 8 years ago still unfinished.
love those little booties!
ReplyDeletethese are beautiful projects, well done you!
ReplyDelete