I know that I am meant to be knitting Tim's socks - but could not help myself from casting on this cutie.
It really is a quick knit and the longest part of it was trying to work out the pleats (dont look too closely because I did a horrendous job at it) Next time I make one I will gather the skirt on.
This is going to be a gift for a friends new born (I went to take it too her today but she had already left, opps!)Yarn: Patons Washed Haze Aran
Needles: 4.5 mm
Started: October 18th 2008
Started: October 18th 2008
Finished: October 19th 2008

That is so pretty! I love the colour and I am sure it will look great on the newborn.
ReplyDeleteOhh I love it! Might have to try that one out myself! Its beautiful!
ReplyDeletewhat a sweet little dress!
ReplyDeleteOh that is just too cute! I am certain it will be VERY well received!
ReplyDeleteOh Kylie this is just devine - you are constantly encouraging me to pick up my knitting needles - just need to finish my sewing UFO pile first - LOL not sure when that will ever happen!!
ReplyDeleteGreat Job Kylie!!!! I love the ribbon on the inside of the straps.. Is that to stop the knitting from stretching??
ReplyDeleteI'd love to give this one a go for my little princess. I'm sure the little girl that recieves this one will just love it..
Jodie :)
What a gorgeous little dress!
ReplyDeleteI've seen this in the flesh and it's absolutely gorgeous. I'm interested to see how the waistband goes when worn. Keep us tuned in...
ReplyDelete