Sunday, February 10, 2008

Whipped up - just in time...

Tim and I attended a cocktail party on Friday night for his work. Amelia stayed at home with Grandma and Baden came along.

I have no idea why I thought that he needed a spunky little outfit, but at 5pm I decided to make him a little outfit to match Dad's (mind you we had to leave home by 7 to get there in time and I was not even showered or dressed by this point)

Here is a picture of us - with Baden dressed up just like his Dad. (complete with Armoured Corp stripes and a bow tie)

And you are possibly going to get sick of me talking (and showing you pictures) of this little man . He also turned two weeks on Friday - where or where has the time gone?

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie,
    WOW you are amazing.... blogging, sewing and partying all with new baby in tow..... truly amazing...... thanx for popping by my blog the yarn I used is self striping I think I got it from spotlight or big W or something....
    Your children are beautiful...
    luv Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that matching outfit. 2 weeks old already, how time does fly. He's looking quite the smart little man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look great - hope its all going well and you are getting some rest Kylie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylie the outfit looks very cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW... You truely are a SUPER Mummy!!! The little outfit looks gorgeous and no I could never get sick of photos of a beautiful baby, keep 'em comin'...

    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! How can you possibly be the mother of a c-section, 2week old baby and look that good?!? Hope Amelia was good for Nanna...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little outfit - so very cute, as is the little man in it of course!

    I agree - you are one super mummy!

    ReplyDelete