I think that is what you would call where I am at the moment.
Mum and I had a quick visit into Spotlight the other day. I was only going in to get some felt and ribbon and came out $23 poorer. But you would have too.
They were having a $1 sale on all of there yellow ticket mark down. That is right, run out fabrics for $1. (You can not even get fabric for that at the op shop here) So I picked out these fabrics - All destined to become Work in Progress Wednesday projects.

Skirts for ME Tops for ME Dress for ME

These (yellow for nappy boosters + who could resist the wiggles)

and just cause I liked them (have a few gifts to make - so these will be handy)
And some fabrics for Amelia - mustn't have downloaded the photo off of the camera!
great finds! I know I can't resist sales either! Some how if it is on sale the purchase is totally justifiable!
ReplyDeleteWhat great finds. One of those first outings and you have your priorities right, Must go to SPOTLIGHT.
ReplyDeleteOMG.... What a bargin!!!! All of the fabrics are gorgeous... If only I lived in Wagga too. LOL
ReplyDeleteJodie
WOW Kylie, what bargains! I thought I was getting a great deal at my last SL trip when I got the yellow dot fabrics for 50% off the already reduced price. But most of them only came down to $2.50 or $3.
ReplyDeleteLucky you!
I love the red and black one.
Nice haul Kylie - don't you just love boosting Spotights' profits??
ReplyDeleteOh my, fabric heaven indeed. You got yourself some great bargains.
ReplyDelete