I have joined in the fun. Be it a little late - but I intend on playing catch up! Go and check out Three Buttons - the game is to finish the sentence and every week it starts with 'This is'

So this week is Sunday Lunch. These are Amelia's favourites. Savory Pinwheels! Simply puff pastry rolled up with yummy things inside (todays were bacon, cheese and shallots on BBQ sauce and Vegemite and cheese) Not overly exciting - but a quick little treat that I was able to make after bringing a cranky girl home from church.
This is... my collection
This is...what scares me
This is...my favourite cup
Will be back with photos of the rest at a more suitable hour - it is currently 0250hrs
Hi Kylie, how funny, my daughter just made this at school last week. We have now bought the puff pastry and they will be dinner for us one night this week. Great lunch.
ReplyDeleteYe gods. Ya can't half tell you're brestfeeding. I remember doing this while attached to the pump - and then staying up later than I intended!
ReplyDeleteYumm, thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletethese are one of the few things I can get my fussy eater to eat.