We don't really celebrate Valentines Day! We usually go out for dinner a few days later. But yesterday I decided to spend some quality time with Miss A.We baked Biscuits...

Played with Pink Playdough...


And I made the kids a pair of Heart PJ's to wear to bed...

Happy Valentines Day from all of us to you. Hope that you all had a great day.
Sounds like a great day was had by all!!! Those biscuits look delicious, what kind are they??? I love the last pic, gorgeous fabric for the pj's...
ReplyDeleteJodie
Love the kids pj's kylie...so cute. :-) And those biscuits look so yum.
ReplyDeleteI love the pjs! Hey! Your heart shaped biscuits look alot like mine!
ReplyDeleteohhhh Kylie your children are soooo beautiful. I can hardly believe how much your little one has grown.... what a lovely hear tday you have had.... love the pink playdough....luv Abby
ReplyDeleteOhhhhh Sisterly love xxx Looks like she could kill him with kindness and love. Very sweet.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this. My friends in the USA were always dismayed that, outside the USA, Valentines Day is only for couples. They have great memories of making Valentine cards for their parents in art classes at school; having lollies with daggy messages and so on. So glad you did this with the kids. FUN!
ReplyDeleteNow, International Seak Lke a Pirate day is in September - we'll get together for some plank walking then!
Looks like a fabulous way to spend Valentines day. Love the PJs.
ReplyDelete