I enjoy staying up late to watch "Men in Trees" It is one of the shows that I seem to LOL to.
Oh and look - she is knitting! hehe
On a daily basic I get a laugh just by watching this little girl grow and develop, and enjoy seeing what she comes up with next.
I could not help but take a photo of this. Amelia likes to iron her doll quilt - well the only things that she sees me iron is material or sewing! LOL
So - what makes you LOL
Oh Men in Trees! Me too: I love it!
ReplyDeleteoh I loved men trees too...is it still on? I better check my tv guide and how funny to see her knitting!
ReplyDeletekeira makes me lol everyday!!!
Corrie:)
That's so cute that Ameilia only irons her quilt!
ReplyDeleteMy two like to sweep the floor - I make sure their Dad notices that one!
The original series of the Vicar of Dibley did the LOL factor - but only after I'd joined a church council and found out how true the meeting were! Nowadays, watching Philip get a buzz out of tilly makes me LOL : D
ReplyDeleteZoe is at the "question" age. She was taking her bath the other day and asking "what color is this" about anything and everything...then all of a sudden she looks at her belly and back up at me and asks"Mommy? What color am I?" I thought is was the sweetest most innocent, funniest question I have heard in a long time.
ReplyDelete