A quick trip into my favourite little Op Shop had me skipping back to the car with a smile.
I found and swooped these up for $3. A set of five little tea cups and little saucers. Just what I needed for a little up and coming tea party, I have had a few ideas for a while now and they are all coming together. (I don't know who is more excited)
It has been so long since I have had a good op shop find (or bought anything home - trying to be good in the name of moving interstate you see)
I only have to find a few more and I will be all set. The plan is to let the girls drink out of them and then whip them through the wash and pop a few little treats in and cellophane them all up for the girls to take home. (instead of party bags)


oh they are soo cute! I love the idea of wrapping them up with treats in.
ReplyDeleteMy daughter had a tea party last year and we served T2 apple tea in the tea cups.
Love a good op shop find!!
Sounds gorgeous! And what a brilliant (and bargain!) find!! Don't you just love when a plan comes together :) x
ReplyDeleteGreat idea. I'm sure the girls will love having a proper tea cup at the party.
ReplyDeleteWe always end up cleaning and purging as our move approaches. I currently have boxes and bags of stuff piled in the ensuite shower (can't use it because it makes the bedroom damp) to go to the oppy.