I'm BACK...
Have a few things on the go at the moment - needles and hooks are a clicking with a few deadlines thrown in. More on those later.
For now you will have to just admire the next colour round of this.
Today though as been full of chasing my tail from one appointment to the next with the creativity coming from those that tan, dye and snip. We are off to a grand ball on the weekend. Am I excited? Oh yes I am. For more creativity, pop over to the home of Thursday Creativity.
Oh wow, i haven't been to a ball for YEARS!! I know it would help if i lived in the same state as my husband & his Army unit. Have a blast & remember to come back & show off photos, love Posie
ReplyDeleteSe ve un proyecto divertido¡¡¡¡
ReplyDeleteUn saludo.
Loving the pink can't wait to see more xx
ReplyDeleteLoving the pink can't wait to see more xx
ReplyDeletelots of pink around at yours Kylie!
ReplyDeletehow was the ball?? ♥
Pink-alicious!
ReplyDelete