The food was horrible, the entertainment was hohum and the dancing did not start until too late in the night (after 11pm) We did however have a great time with friends and my date was rather handsome (if I do say so myself) and all for a good cause. All the money raised goes towards LEGACY and what they do for those left behind.
Thanks Mum and Dad for flying in to have the kids and for snapping a few photos of us before we headed off.
A back view of my very special dress. Thanks must go to my wonderful friend Angie who did my hair and makeup for the ball. My hair did not move all night (for fear of it blowing away - it was so windy here last week) I felt like one of the girls from Underbelly Razor, although not as mean as Kate Leigh.
You look stunning! And your date looks very handsome indeed. I wish I could go to a ball. I dropped out of highschool in grade 10 so didn't even have a formal. My wedding is going to be the first time I have ever had professional hair and makeup done. I am so excited!
ReplyDeleteWow. What a gorgeous couple. It is always nice to get the chance to play adults sometimes and get all dressed up and go out with other adults (and without the kidlets)
ReplyDeleteYou both look stunning ! Sorry to hear the rest of the night didn't live up to it.
ReplyDeleteWow! You look amazing! (and your date doesn't look half bad either :)
ReplyDeleteYou looked stunning and it was a pleasure to look after the greatest 2 children in the world love Mum and Dad xx
ReplyDeletewow! wow! wow! You both look stunning!!
ReplyDeleteYou are one of the most beautiful people I know, and I don't just mean your knockout looks in these photos. Wow!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous. You look amazing.
ReplyDeleteKylie... you look fabulous! When are you headed this way??
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous couple! You sure would have turned heads that night my dear!! Such a beautiful dress and your hair looks awesome. Shame that some of the night was a bit of a fizzer but so lovely to play ladies and get all dressed up :) x
ReplyDelete