Sorry for the break in transmission. It has been crazy busy here and I mean crazy.
The school fair was on over the weekend. Not much in the way of crafting of the yarn type has been occurring around here. My hands have been a little too sticky. But with a fab team of Mum's (grandma's and aunties too) we managed to pull together 1000 jars of jams, chutneys, relishes and preservatives. What an effort.
Here are they all ready for sale.
My parents were down for the weekend and Grandpa managed to win the Auction for 4 tickets to the Rugby League on Sunday. What a fathers day gift:)
Thanks Dad for taking us. It was the first ever game of football I think I have sat through in my life (I was very tempted to pull out my knitting - but behaved myself)
We were in the crowd after the match. The first time patrons have been able to go out onto the field after a Bronco's game. The kids took the opportunity for a quick tackle!
I am hoping that things will start to slow down soon before the moving side of it ramps up and I loose my breath again. Hoping that things will slow down after next weekend and I can find sometime to pop around blogland and catchup on a few blogs.







Oh my. 1000 bottles... That is a mammoth effort. Bravo to you.
ReplyDeleteThat would have been so much fun! We went to the titans game on the weekend. THey got smashed! Luckily I am not a titans fan. I wish we got to run onto the field though. That would have been cool!
ReplyDeleteWell done on the preserve making efforts, that is huge!
ReplyDeleteWe have missed you around blogland :(
Oh my you have been busy. What a lot of preserves!
ReplyDeleteWow! You have been busy! I hope things are going well!
ReplyDelete(love that tackle shot!)
great job with the jams , with children we seem to spend our whole lives running them to sports and music and doing things for school and raising money . Its the enjoyment you get out of helping and the friends you meet on the way that keeps you involved . And it was a great fathers day and it was great to be able to get everybody in to see the game so Baden and amelia could enjoy the game and spend the fathers day with us all Love Grandpa and Grandma ooxxx
ReplyDelete