Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Creative Space {Knitting Dandelions}

I have been knitting this week.  It has been heads down and needles clicking knitting with something that resembles that of a Dandelion.

Fluffy and white and oh so fiddly.  One breathe of wind and it is gone {or in a knot}  Not something I can work on when my mind is not on the job or one I can take very far in fear of it getting dirty or worse, knotted up.

It is going to be divine when finished.  Just a shame it is not for me.

More Creative Spaces over here

14 comments:

  1. Looks like its going to be very cuddly! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos and lovely post Kylie !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks devine and soft and snuggly... I'm sure whomever it's for is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creamy and fluffy... mmm... I wish it was for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an elegant, delicate project you are creating.
    Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful photo's and lovely post. Good luck in finishing this fiddly project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I started my blogging week with a dandelion wish for my readers and so when I saw your lovely image I was immediately drawn in.

    To be able to wear a dandelion-light gown sounds like pure bliss and I can't wait to see the finished item.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see it finished, Kylie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure it'll be lovely, as are those dandelion photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh, looks lovely and intricate :) Love your dandelion pics too, they say it all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pictures are great!
    I am looking forward to the finished knitting piece.

    ReplyDelete