Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Time to catch up...

Still here.  Crafting is happening as are the daily happenings around the house.

Kate did a Catch Up post, so I thought that I would do something similar (thanks Kate for the idea)

Frogging: this cute little number and recast on tonight (rib is a pain in the ribs to pick up)

Laughing: at this little man.  I told him to hop in the shower and I would wash his hair.  This is what I found.  He though he was hilarious.
Attending: school to see this little miss rock her air guitar with confidence.

Licking: the spoon in the kitchen

 Cooking:  up a double batch of Pasta Sauce in the slow cooker

 Turning: 4 kgs of these into Rosella Jam

 Finishing and photographing knits (you will have to wait for the full reveal when I get around to blogging it)


Attempting to decide what skirt pattern to use to turn my Prints Charming fabrics into a skirt for this Skirt along.

 WOW - I have been busy - no wonder there has been no time for blogging

6 comments:

  1. Ha! That picture of your son in the shower cap is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome post....might catch me playing soooon...ps...I have never heard of rosella jam...tell me more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must stop reading in blog readers - love the new header Kylie. How cute is Baden in that cap - love it.
    Which patten did you decide on???

    From Karen - I really need to stop attempting to publish them on the iphone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your catch up post Miss Kylie! You have been busy indeed. I think you should go for the short skirt. It will look great on you. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Rosella jam - we used to have a bush at home in Townsville and mum would go crazy with the jam making!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, you have plenty on the go!! Why don't boys like having their hair washed, my girls all LOVE it, pampering, love Posie

    ReplyDelete