you just have to go with the flow...
put your own fears* aside...
and let the boy jump in puddles.
* the man of the house has managed to get himself struck by lightning not once, but twice. When it rains and the sky starts to rumble there is always a fear that runs through my veins.






I think I'd get a little nervous with those odds too - well done for conquering the fear! He looks like he had a wonderful time!
ReplyDeleteStruck by lightening?? Crazy!
ReplyDeleteOh your electric husband, let's hope the children don't find lightening gene!! I'm big on puddles, especially when they are conveniently just before a bath or shower!! Love Posie
ReplyDeleteJesus! I can't imagine being struck by lightening once let alone twice. I would the exact same way if that had happened to my husband.
ReplyDeleteHe had so much fun, great photos you got! Wow, twice. You did great to let your little man have his fun.
ReplyDelete