Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Little Butterflies...

The first knit is off of the needles for the season and all I can say is WOW.

I have fallen head over heels for this pattern. It is by the one and only Tikki and is called Little Butterflies.

Amelia loves it too and I had so much fun taking photos of it.  Sorry, but if it is ok you are just going to have to sit through them all - or scroll to the end, your choice...  This girl could model for a magazine - when she is in a good mood she loves having her photo taken.
 

I am surprised that she loves the knit so much.  It is knitted with the scratchiest of wool known to mankind. It is an old moth proofed yarn that Mum found while cleaning up my Grandmothers craft room.  I love the colour though and she does look good in yellow - this girl can pull off any colour (lucky thing)

Ravelled here. And linking up with kootoyoo at Our Creative Spaces.

10 comments:

  1. Love that colour on A. That knit pattern seems so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is wonderful :) Love this knit, I think I will add it to the library. The colour is perfect, I love a yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is gorgeous! I love the colour. And the photos with the umbrella are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait till this pattern is available. It is gorgeous- the colour is beautiful even if it is scratchy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!
    I adore yellow, I think it is my all time favourite colour. It looks dreadful on me but is gorgeous on Ameila!
    I love that umbrella too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brave and beautiful colour for your little one. She brightens the dreary day with that cardi, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous - both your little girl and the cardi. Yellow happens to be one of my favourite colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable pattern! And I love the color too! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing work, it's gorgeous & looks like it will fit her for another year or two, beautiful work, can't believe you're going to teach me how to knit again. The queen, teaching me, love you!! Have a great wrap up to the week, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the colour!!! It is a great looking pattern - and A looks fantastic in it.

    ReplyDelete