Sunday, May 22, 2011

Red, Red, Red



Red Yarn, Red finished cardi, Red jumping boy, Red Bottle Brush and Red Rosella.
I am home from a quick weekend getaway with a group of Mummies to recharge the batteries and renew the soul.  Lots of laughs, chatting, knitting, sitting by the fire and a view that I could get used to.  Thrown in with great food, company, lots of cheese and a little bit of wine.

Hope that you have all had a great weekend.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Kylie! I am yearning for some red yarn to brighten up this grey weather. So pleased you had such a great weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe how big that boy is getting! Your weekend sounds excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great weekend away :) Love all the red!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like a perfect way to spend a week. I love all your bits of red, it's becoming one of my favourite colours. Have a great week.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red rocks! Am looking forward to my crafting retreat next weekend.
    Bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love red! The dress I am working on at the moment is red plaid and I was just thinking how I want to sew a red skirt next. Such a bright fun colour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't weekends like that great - red is my favourite colour - love it!

    ReplyDelete