Hoping that all of the Mothers had a fantastic day.
Our little family was minus one this year and so we celebrated earlier in the week. A trip to the beach for a little sun and surf before it gets too cool.
A Mother's Day Tea Party during the week, put on by 22 little prep students who clearly love and adore there Mum's.
I woke up this morning and enjoyed a coffee from my new machine. Yummm... I am slowly working through the samples. If anyone has a favourite please let me know, I have no idea how to descide what I should order. I don't think that I really like the idea of the waste of the pods. But I am not throwing a cup out and I will be able to take my own coffee to the park and not have to pay $4, now so that has to be a bonus...
We also enjoyed a day around at a friends place (the kids did not want to come home, so I guess they enjoyed the day too!)
Many thanks to my two munchkins for making mothers day special - they are the reason I get to celebrate it after all. Also thinking of all of those that have lost there Mum's. I was meant to phone a friend tonight and wish her a happy first mothers day (I will do it tomorrow night) She lost her Mum before we were even teens, it feels like such a long time ago and now she is a Mum and that is something to celebrate.
What did you get up too today?
Sounds perfect!
ReplyDeleteWe had a massive bon fire and played outside all day.
It was lovely.
I've been thinking of you today. x
You got a Nespresso machine!
ReplyDeleteIs there a Nespresso boutique near you? They are very helpful and can help you with your selection of favourite coffee and they let you try it too. I don't take my coffee too strong as I have gastric problems, so I like Volluto and surprisingly, I also like the Decaffeinato.
It sounds like you had a fantastic mother's day and early celebrations. Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fantastic day :)
ReplyDelete