Tuesday, March 29, 2011

SIT Part 1...

Where have I been I guess you are thinking.

Well if you were in Sydney over the weekend you may have managed to meet me, see me shopping or even had a laugh with me during Sew it together

I had so much fun with 51 other crafty bloggers.  Meet up with some old friends and met some that I feel like I have known since 2005 and finally have a voice to the name and the blog.

Becky and I

I am going to break the weekend into different posts.  I have too many photos for one mega post and would like to take my time in remembering the weekend. 

Plans are already in the pipeline for SIT #3 in 2012.  A heads up - it will be in the winter months and it will be COLD!

For photos as they are uploaded by others, pop by flickr's Sew it Together page.

6 comments:

  1. so sorry I couldn't meet you but I bet you had fun! I'll just have to come along next year I think:)

    corrie;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to meet you Kylie & thanks for bunking in! Take care...
    Cheers
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea doing a few posts. I just did a MEGA post that may well do people's heads in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i loved Becky, what a great lady, so loved the bunch we kept falling into, so much talking, non stop, i loved it!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely to finally meet you Kylie! I am already looking forward to SIT 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to meet you at last Kylie! See you in Canberra in 2012! x

    ReplyDelete