My Cousins little man turned one and we were invited to celebrate.
I ran out of time to make his gift, but in between running around on Saturday (which included a very wet Sausage Sizzle fundraiser. Rain = fundraiser fizzle) I managed to make a birthday hat for him.
He was not overly impressed with it. But everyone thought that it was cute.
There are a few tutorials on blogland. I just used felt and interfacing with a bit of ric rac and made it up as I went along. If you would like a tutorial let me know - I have a big boy having a birthday here later in the week - I could whip up another and take a few photos:)
Too cute. I was going to make Ginger a birthday crown for her first birthday, but I might use your idea instead.
ReplyDeleteOh look at those cheeks!! Happy birthday little fella, love Posie
ReplyDeleteHold onto that hat Josh , hope you had a great day Love Wayne and Joanne ooxxx
ReplyDelete